Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Perils Of Processed Meat


First, today's picture has absolutely nothing to do with today's topic! It's halloween and the Bees movie opens this Friday so I thought I'd go along with that theme.

On a more serious note, one of the goals of this blog is educating people about REAL food. And one of the ways I can do that is by showing people what is going on with the food supply. Processed meats are one of the worst things you can put in your body because of all the chemicals, perservatives, high fat and poor quality of meat that goes into them. Mike Adams of News Target has taken some close up pictures of some well known brands of processed meats and as you go through them be forewarned, these pictures are somewhat gross. I hope if you eat processed meats these pictures and information will get you to take a second thought about what you are actually putting into your body when you eat them. On with the photos..http://www.newstarget.com/phototour_mystery_meat_1.html

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.