Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Website and Domain Name


I just bought a domain from go-daddy! It's very affordable and insures my real estate on the web! I now have a home! I am just learning about blogging and social marketing and it has become my latest hobby. I am fascinated by the opportunities that the web provides! The access to great information and resources. Fellowship with billions of people worldwide.


My website is http://www.realfoodforlives.com/ I wanted to have real food for life but it was already taken. I decided that at this time I don't want a .net or a .us or even a .info. I wanted a .com and I finally have one! I have a guestbook, tittle page, flash intro and forum set up with links to all my other sites.


I will continue writing my blog here and monitor my site daily as well. As always I appreciate any comments or advice as I seek to carve out a productive place for information and interaction.


Grace and Peace,

Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.