Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Live Whole Food Based Nutrition


As you may know I tried a new nutrition supplement about six months ago. It is called "The Feast" and it is made by Uri International. The Feast is a LIVE Whole Food Based "Instafresh" Concentrate. It is the ONE and ONLY LIVE Whole Food Based Concentrate that provides:
30 ANTIOXIDENT RICH FRUITS AND BERRIES
30 POWERFUL SUPER GREENS AND VEGETABLES
11 NUTRIENT DENSE SEEDS, NUTS AND SPROUTS
83+ ACTIVE ENZYMES AND FULVIC MINERALS
22 RESILIENT LIVING PROBIOTICS
All this nutrition in a great tasting, easy to mix, affordable live concentrate! After taking this supplement for 6 months my family and I can feel the difference! It's nice to know that you are getting great nutrition and getting the live organics necessary to promote health and fitness! It's even better to have tangible evidence that the product is working.
My wife, daughter and I have lost a combined total of 52lbs just by replacing one traditional meal like breakfast or lunch with a shake made of "The Feast", "Beyond Berries" and a good protein powder mixed in a cup of yogurt or soy milk and a cup of pure water.
My other two daughters say that they FEEL a distinct difference when they forget to drink their "Feast". They have more clarity and energy when they drink it. Many of my co-workers are finding out the same thing that we did. The "Feast" is the only complete, live whole food supplement that helps you to get your 5-7 organic fruits and vegetables and so much more!
E-mail me or go to my site to get a no risk sample of the Feast and Beyond Berries and feel the difference that whole food nutrition makes! All Uri's products come with a 90 day unconditional guarantee! However, my experience has been that whoever tries the Feast uses it daily and we all wonder how we went without it. Imagine, ALL NATURAL ENERGY by meeting your bodies need for real food. The contents say it all!
Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.