Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Great Blog

I just received this e-mail from the people at blogged.com a community of bloggers that I belong to.

Dear Ed,

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it an 8.0 score out of (10) in the Education category of Blogged.com.
This is quite an achievement!

http://www.blogged.com/directory/education

We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.
After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 8.0 score.

We’ve also created Blogged.com score badges with your score prominently displayed.

Please accept my congratulations on a blog well-done!!

Sincerely,
Amy Liu
Marketing Department
amy@blogged.com
http://www.blogged.com/

Thanks again to Amy and everyone over at blogged.com for your attention and support!

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.