Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Friday, May 9, 2008

5 WAYS TO BURN BODY FAT

1. Do cardiovascular exercises combined with resistance training 5 -6 days a week. I work out six days a week. If you don't know how to work out or just want a change, get a copy of my workout videos. Try and work out on an empty stomach. That way your body will release a hormone called glucagon to release stored body fat. If you want detailed information on this topic get a copy of my report "Maintaining muscle mass and increasing your metabolism while lowering body fat", we will e-mail this to you for free.

2. Eat six small meals a day. Take your ideal body weight multiply it by 10 and divide it by 6. Example; if you are a women and you want to weigh 120 pounds, 120 x 10 = 1200, divide by 6 = 200 calorie meals. After it has used the calories that it needs the body stores the extra calories as fat. Eating one large meal a day is extremely unhealthy and fattening.

3. Drink half your body weight in fluid ounces of purified water per day. If you weigh 200 pounds drink 100 ounces or 10, ten ounce glasses per day. Don't drink diet sodas. I have an article on Aspartame listed on my web site, healthmasters.com. Read it, copy it and send it to your family friends and anyone you care about. I use reverse osmosis or distilled water stored in a stainless steel tank or glass. I have used distilled water for 25 years. We carry both distillers and reverse osmosis units at my office. Just drinking more water will make you feel better. It's amazing most people run around in a chronic state of dehydration. Sip on the water throughout the day.

4. Don't eat white sugar, potatoes, dried fruit or fruit juices. These types of foods spike your blood sugar, which then spikes your insulin levels. Insulin is a storage hormone. Guess what the extra calories from these high glycemic foods are stored as, FAT!

5. Don't eat fat free meals. Fat helps to keep you full by slowing down the digestive process. Good fat is necessary to help you burn fat. Plus, the body in many of the metabolic processes uses fat. I drink "THE FEAST SUPERCHARGED" daily for a convienient whole food supplement.
Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.