Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

URI International


My next series of blogs will be related to a nutritional supplement company called URI International. I have been using their supplements for about 4 months now and I can honestly say that they are the best supplements that I have ever taken!


Uri International is a manufacturer and supplier of innovative nutritional products with a special emphasis on superior concentrated whole food based nutrition. It was the whole food part that first attracted me to this company. You see, I believe that nutrition should come in it's most natural and organic form to be fully used by our bodies. Synthetic vitamins do not contain the synergy or balance of nutrients that whole food does nor do they include the live enzymes necessary for our bodies to break down and digest the nutrients.

Uri has their corporate offices in Cedar City, Utah which is where they have their processing, packaging and shipping facilities. Only the finest ingredients are used to create each URI International product. URI assures the quality of each ingredient through strict control standards, growing requirements and testing methods. URI's whole food based product line is never pasteurized or irradiated and does not contain any preservatives, fillers, exipients, additives, dairy, MSG or GMO. All ingredients used are either organic, certified organic or are free of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers!

My wife, children and I have been drinking "THE FEAST" and "BEYOND BERRIES" and we can definitely feel the difference. I have shared it with several co-workers and friends who all drink the juice daily. One secretary has said that she doesn't know how she's gone without it! Another said that she never had so much energy midday. She gave up her afternoon nap. You have to try it to experience the benefits yourself. Uri even backs up their wonderful products with a 90 day unconditional guarantee. Simply try this live whole food based InstaFresh juice powder for 90 days and you will see why I believe "THE FEAST" is the most powerful and effective nutritional product on the market! But, if for any reason you are not satisfied, send it back for a complete refund. You couldn't take it away from the people that I have shared it with!

URI International has unlocked the secret process (more on the InstaFresh process in a later post) to real nutrition and getting our 5 to 9 servings of fresh, live, organic fruits and vegetables daily in a powder that is convenient, cost effective, and IT TASTES GREAT! For years I was searching for a decent tasting "green drink" and was taking the latest super berry juices all in an effort to support my body and health with the best that nature has to offer. Finally, with The Feast, I have found what I was looking for in one delicious drink. Compare the label on The Feast with any other supplement. No other supplement has the quality and quantity of LIVE ORGANIC WHOLE SUPER FOODS processed without additives or preservatives and with all of their nutritional benefits kept intact by using URI's proprietary low-temperature InstaFresh drying process.

Stop by my site at http://www.urilife.net/realfoodforlife for a risk free sample and feel the URI difference today! Live nutrition for Live people!

Grace and Peace,
Ed

1 comment:

Eric Chan said...

Wow!! Is that really good? I am going to buy for my dad! Thx for the post!

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.